Monday 15 August 2011

Where do I begin???

Hmmm.... another attempt at blogging. Where do I even begin.. the last time I attempted to blog was for my class, where the blog carried 5% of the overall marks. then I totally stopped putting entry in it. So, here goes.....

I was born an only child. People will always think that being an only child means that I am very much pampered by my parents. Well.... THAT IS SO NOT TRUE. I had to work hard at things and to get get what I want, I sure as hell had to struggle. When I was small, I used to envy my friends for having things easy. I often thought that life wasn't being fair to me... boo hoo... 

And being an only child also means that I have no idea how it's like having siblings. Life was kinda lonely and I talked to my pets and to myself most of the time. And I value my personal space. My room is my sanctuary. And now, I am often amazed whenever watching my 3 kids arguing like mad at a time and then soon, they made up and act as nothing had ever happened. So, being an only child is really not as great as people think... But then, I never had to share things with anyone. No hand-me-down clothes or books.  

That's enough for tonight. having a sudden writer's block *yeah right* .....

2 comments: