Thursday 9 February 2012

That thing called Love...

Who would have thought.....

Everytime I looked at a couple inlove, or read about a love story, I've always wondered whether it is all true.... The truth is, I am a skeptic when comes to love. I believed that it is just a mere fiction created by people to deceive others in believing that there is such thing called LOVE. 

However, who would have thought that there comes a day when, Love finally found me..... In fact, it hit me right smack on the face. Hahahaha.... Serves me right for ever having doubt in the power in love. Now, I am a convert believer. Love has made me feel like a school girl again. I thank God for giving me the chance to be inlove again... 

Ok. Enough. I'm out of ideas to write. Until later...... Always keep the faith.. ;)

1 comment:

  1. amboi3x k.lynn.....

    ehem..ehem.....

    **pasang lagu aku sedang ingin bercinta in the background**....kekekkee :P

    ReplyDelete